Carlos "Bud" Ogden
San Jose, CA
Lincoln High School
- All-American Recognition: 1969 (United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team, Converse 2nd Team, United Press International 2nd Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 3rd Team)
- Ranked 6th in the nation in field-goal percentage in 1967
- Ranked 64th in the nation in scoring in 1968
- Averaged 15.5 points and 8.5 rebounds in four NCAA Tournament games in 1968 and 1969 (2-2 record)
- Selected as a junior eligible by the Seattle SuperSonics in 13th round of 1968 NBA draft (162nd pick overall) and Philadelphia 76ers in first round of 1969 NBA draft (13th pick overall).