Corona Del Mar, CA
- All-American Recognition: 1970 (Converse 2nd Team, Associated Press 3rd Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 3rd Team, United Press International 3rd Team)
- Second-leading scorer for 1970 NCAA champion (28-2 record) and third-leading scorer for 1969 NCAA Tournament champion (29-1)
- Named to All-NCAA Tournament team in 1969 and 1970
- Averaged 16.4 points in eight NCAA Tournament games in 1969 and 1970 (8-0 record)
- Averaged 23.3 points and 9.7 rebounds per game in two junior college seasons for Orange Coast (CA)
- Selected by the Atlanta Hawks in first round of 1970 NBA draft (14th pick overall).