- NCAA consensus second-team All-American in 1953
- All-American Recognition: 1952 (Associated Press 3rd Team) and 1953 (Associated Press 2nd Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 2nd Team, UP2, Converse 4th Team)
- Ranked among the nation's leading scorers in 1952 (61st) and 1953 (15th)
- Ranked 32nd in the nation in field-goal percentage in 1953
- Fifth-leading scorer for 1951 NCAA Tournament runner-up (25-4 record)
- Averaged 4.8 points in four NCAA Tournament games in 1951 (3-1 record)
- Selected by the Syracuse Nationals in 1953 NBA draft.