Douglas High School
- All-American Recognition: 2002 (Associated Press 3rd Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 3rd Team)
- Ranked among the nation's leaders in field-goal percentage in 2000 (3rd), 2001 (6th) and 2002 (2nd)
- Second-leading rebounder and third-leading scorer for 2001 NCAA Tournament champion (35-4 record)
- Averaged 12.7 points and 7.5 rebounds in 10 NCAA Tournament games from 2000 through 2002 (8-2 record, missed first two games in 2001 because of an injury)
- Member of bronze-medal winning 2004 U.S. Olympic team (7.6 ppg, 6.1 rpg) and gold-medal winning 2008 U.S. Olympic team (3.3 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 55.6 FG%)
- Selected as an undergraduate (after junior season) by the Cleveland Cavaliers in second round of 2002 NBA draft (35th pick overall).
- NOTE: Missed portion of sophomore season because of fractured third metatarsal in right foot.