Bethel High School
- NCAA consensus first-team All-American in 1996
- All-American Recognition: 1996 (Associated Press 1st Team, National Association of Basketball Coaches 1st Team, United Press International 1st Team, United States Basketball Writers Association 1st Team)
- Ranked among the nation's leading scorers in 1995 (46th) and 1996 (7th)
- Ranked among the nation's leaders in steals in 1995 (6th with 3 spg) and 1996 (7th with 3.4 spg)
- Averaged 23.9 points and 4 rebounds in seven NCAA Tournament games in 1995 and 1996 (5-2 record)
- Leading scorer for bronze-medal winning 2004 U.S. Olympic Team (13.8 ppg, 1.6 rpg)
- Selected as an undergraduate (after sophomore season) by the Philadelphia 76ers in first round of 1996 NBA draft (1st pick overall).